This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Website Name website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
How we use your personal data
Details about how your personal information is used by us:
- All your personal data, which we hold and process, as outlined below, can be used when necessary in our defence over disputes, legal claims, in or out of court proceedings or for the proper administration of our business. This fulfils the legal rights of both yourself and ourselves and of any third party.
- All your personal data, which we hold and process, as outlined below, can be used when necessary for insurance purposes, when getting professional advice or in risk assessment management. This fulfils our right to protect our business against risks.
- We may process your personal data for the purposes set out below and also where necessary to comply with any legal obligation or to protect our interests, those of yourself or of someone else.
- The following is an outline of the different types of personal data we can hold and process and the reason we process this data. The legal basis for our right to process this information where consent is not required, is our interest to properly administer our website and business.
- Usage data. The way in which you use our website and services is usage data. The usage data includes the way you navigate the website such as, which pages you looked at, how long you stayed, what paths you followed, frequency and timing of visits and the source of your referral. It can also include your location, IP address, operating system, browser type and version. Usage data is processed in order to analyse the use of the website and services, so that we can monitor and improve our services, and offer relevant marketing to our clients.
- Profile data. Profile data includes details that are required in order to register an account and that are in your personal profile. This includes your name and email address, your profile picture, gender, date of birth and any other information that you submitted to your profile. We use this data to communicate with you and in order to provide our services. The data may be used in monitoring your use of the website and services. This data is necessary for the operation of our business and to enable you to use the website to its full potential.
- Service Data. During your use of our services, you may provide information to us. This information us used in order to operate the website and to ensure security and efficiency in our communications with you.
- Publication Data. Information that you send for us to publish on our website or for our services is processed in order to make the publication. This enables us to properly administer our services.
- Inquiry Data. When you make an inquiry about our goods or services, the data may be processed in order to offer relevant marketing, goods and services. This data is only processed with your consent.
- Transaction Data. When you purchase goods and services form us or through our website, the transaction data, including name, contact details and card details, are processed in order to supply the relevant goods and services. Proper records are kept of these transactions in order to carry out the transaction or steps requested. This is necessary to give you the services that you require.
- Notification Data. When you subscribe to email notifications and/or newsletters, this data is processed in order to provide you with the relevant request. This data is only obtained and processed with your consent
- Correspondence Data. This includes any communication that you send to us, including the metadata associated with it. The metadata will be generated by us. The purpose of processing your communications is in order to be relevant in our communications with you and for record keeping.
- Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
- Disclosure of your personal data may be made to the following third parties:
- Any of our group of companies, including our holding company and all its subsidiaries and all our subsidiaries. This will only be for any necessary requirement in order to fulfil our legal obligations as set out in this policy.
- Insurers or professional advisors. This will only be for any necessary requirement for insurance coverage, for risk assessment, for getting professional advice, for legal action or defence involving in court or out of court proceedings.
- Payment service providers. Only the necessary information needed to process your payments relating to our website and services, including the ability to refund those payments and to handle queries regarding those payments, will be shared with our payment service providers.
- Your personal data may also be disclosed where necessary for any legal obligation of the company, to protect our necessary interests, your necessary interests or the necessary interests of another. It may also be disclosed in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims either in or out of court.
- Transfer of your personal data internationally
- Our website is hosted in Switzerland
- Data that is published on the website is available throughout the world. The use or misuse of this data cannot be controlled by us.
- Deletion of personal data
- Personal data will be kept for as long as it fulfils the purposes for which it was obtained. It will then be deleted.
- The exception to the above is where personal data is retained for any legal obligation or for the protection of your or our interests or the interests of another.
- Updates to this policy
- Changes may be made to this policy. When this occurs, the new version will be published on our website.
- Notification for changes to the policy may be made via email or on the website.
- Your rights
- You may request to see any information that we hold about you at any time. We will require you to have a suitable proof of your identity, usually in the form of a certified photocopy of your passport or a photocopy of a utility bill with your address.
- We will only withhold information we have about you where permitted by law.
- We can only process your personal information for marketing purposes with your consent. You may at any time request to opt out of your information being used for marketing purposes