MergersCorp M&A International the Leader in Business Sales & Acquisitions is currently expanding and is actively seeking Advisors for our existing offices and Managing Partners to open additional offices.
MergersCorp M&A International provides an extensive training and mentoring program led by our Managing Partners who are highly respected with many years of experience. The firm utilizes proprietary systems and the latest technology to give our advisors the cutting-edge tools needed to be successful in the business brokerage and M&A industry. A business background is preferred. Experience is not necessary.
Become a Corporate Development Advisor
MergersCorp M&A International is seeking Associates to join our rapidly growing M&A practice. Successful candidates have strong cognitive and interpersonal abilities, want to develop their professional and personal skills and are motivated by the prospect of building a leading M&A advisory firm.
The Associate position at MergersCorp M&A International involves interacting closely with the firm’s senior bankers and clients’ senior executives. Our Associates are heavily involved in every aspect of an M&A transaction and ultimately, master the ability to execute a deal from start-to-finish. Given our global platform, Associates also receive a high level of exposure to international clients and buyers, thus further enhancing their experience.
- This is a 1099 Commission based position with a high earnings potential based on deal flow.
- Meet with business owners to list their business
- Network with professional service firms
- Conduct buyer/seller meetings
- Facilitate the entire business transfer process
- On-going training
- Managing Directors are compensated on a commission basis. The commission split is based on experience and deal flow.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree (where required)
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- In lieu of degree, 5+ years of experience in related field
- Nice to Have (preferred qualifications)
- Proficient with MS Office suite, particularly Excel