– The success of the dairy farming industry in the country completely depends on the availability of forages & concentrated feed in the locality.
– Currently, there is almost 50% deficit in the forages segment resulting in less milk production, higher production cost per litre of milk and bad animal health.
– There is a huge market potential to serve more than a million cattle only in one state alone.
– There is huge forage deficit in the eastern part of the country and as a result the livestock is less productive.
– Company has an existing client base / farmers who are desperately looking for both backward and forward integration.
– With more than 8 years of experience in this industry and with the collaboration with all the major international industry giants in dairy and milk processing industry, company has setting up one of India’s largest silage manufacturing unit and dairy e-commerce business in Odisha.
– With an existing production capacity of 60,000 MT of silage in bales every year started, we will be one of the biggest producers in the country.
Single window solution to the largest chunk of farmers in the state i. e dairy farmers. We have more than 300 products in multiple categories for a farmer or an entrepreneur to use from. It includes:
1. Live stock (best variety cows, heifers and calves)
2. Dairy automation equipment: milking machines, milking parlours, feeding equipments- TMR, cleaning equipments- scrappers & slurry pumps, manure separators, etc.
3. Cattle feed – forages (silage, dry hay and straws, concentrated)
4. Nutritional products- minerals & mixtures (chelated & organic, bypass fat, bypass protein, calcium, chromium, phosphorous, vitamins etc.
5. Genetic products- frozen semen straws (imported & indigenous bulls, cryo-cans, thaw monitors, etc.
6. Dairy processing equipments: BMC, pasteurisers, homogenisers, chilling plates, packaging machines etc.
7. Dairy consultation services: in order to overcome the challenges in dairy industry make it a profitable business.
8. Milk processing plant & collection units.
10. KLPD plants.
– Forage harvester.
– Compactor baler.
– Bale handlers.
– Land (agricultural and commercial)
– Maize/wheat cultivation in more than 1,000 acres of land through contractual farming.
– Self propelled forage harvester, compactor baler, bale handlers, warehouses and plants.