MergersCorp M&A International, the Leader in Business Sales & Acquisitions is currently expanding and is actively seeking Agents for our existing offices and Managing Partners to open additional offices.
Why Become an M&A Agent
Rewarding – Agents help others achieve the American dream. It’s very rewarding to assist a buyer buying a business or assist a seller realize the rewards of selling a business.
Financial – Our fees are higher than any other type of real estate sales and often exceeds six figures.
Independence – Our Agents are Independent Contractors allowing them the freedom to have a flexible schedule. There is no large capital expenditure, no inventory to manage, no accounts receivable to collect and no employees to manage.
If you are dynamic and skilled and have a proactive approach to work, please fill in the form and send us your curriculum vitae.
Become an Agent
At MergersCorp, we’re always in search of great talent. If you think you’d be a good fit here, then we’d love to talk. If we find that the feeling is mutual, we’ll work to find the perfect opportunity for you.
Agent(s) – United States, Europe, Russia, China, Singapore, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar
- Act with diligence, devoting reasonable time and effort to fulfill the duties described herein;
- Maintain reasonable technical and practical knowledge with regard to the Services;
- Utilize promotional materials provided to the Agent by the Principal for the purpose of marketing and selling the Services;
- If requested by the Principal, attend and participate in trade shows and conventions related to the Services;
- Promptly respond to all communications by customers and the Principal regarding the Services;
- Reasonably assist the Principal with regard to any and all collection matters as requested by the Principal; and
- Prepare and maintain any reports and documentation, as requested by the Principal.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, including venture capital, private equity, strategy consulting, investment banking or corporate development experience
- Experience at a leading technology company, businesses
- Ability to manage complex processes from start to finish
- An ability to drive projects cross-functionally, synthesize feedback, develop agreement and create structure
- Basic Business English Skills