Roy has over 40 years of business management experience. His background includes the successful establishment of five companies generating millions of dollars in sales. This extensive experience in owning and operating own businesses gives him the confidence to relate with buyers and sellers on a business level, communicating in a language they understand.
He also has over 15 years experience in the Business Brokerage and M&A field with over 85+ deals under his belt. He bring this extensive knowledge and experience to all my clients to help them exit their businesses successfully.
- Empire Business Solutions – President (2004-Present)
- Diva Aesthetics Medical Group – COO (2000-2004)
- Baywood Manufacturing – Owner (1999-2000)
- Price Manufacturing – Vice President of Sales (1997-1999)
- Adjustable Comfort Mattress Company – Owner (1994-1996)
- Thermafoil Products – CEO/President (1985-1993)
- Past member of The Executive Committee (TEC) (1986-1988)
- Successfully initiated, developed and built 3 start-up companies from zero to $5 million, $1.2 million and $.75 million respectively.