Ahhyun Kim has worked as a specialist tax and business consultant for two years, entering into contracts and agreements, performing company valuations, doing translations and handling many other administrative, formal and business-related matters.
Through her understanding of the environments in which international trade and commerce operate, she provides professional translation services that connect businesses to the world and is fully equipped with skills that enable them to operate in the global market at any time.
- Vast experience in a Business Development banking environment
- Profound knowledge of the various asset classes and investment management styles, asset allocation techniques
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a growth-oriented environment
- In-depth knowledge of consultative and cross sales strategies
- Familiarity with business lending practices, loan documentation, and loan servicing requirements
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong business development, relationship management and lead generation skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, credit analysis and negotiation skills